The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of Harleyli.com before? Or done business with them?

I clicked on an advert for a special deal on a citizen promaster that looked nice. Took me to this site. The deal was essentially too good to be true. $36 USD (8.99 shipping) for a Citizen Promaster BN0151-09L dive watch. As I said, just seemed too good to be true--but almost too low not to give it a try? Thankfully, I've never been burned on a watch purchase, but would hate to start now?

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
That sounds like the price for just the bracelet. Check the listing again to make sure it's for the whole watch. If it is then there is something very fishy because these are selling on eBay from roughly $200 and up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sounds like the price for just the bracelet. Check the listing again to make sure it's for the whole watch. If it is then there is something very fishy because these are selling on eBay from roughly $200 and up.
Thus, my incredulity? LOL. Here's a snip from the site. Definitely seems to be selling the watch vs a bracelet or strap.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I personally wouldn't buy one of these, but at least you have the option to buy via Paypal, which has a pretty excellent buyer protection policy. So there's that...

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
There is another website wish.com that sells fakes but rarely do the listings state it. You're supposed to know that going in.
SKX007s for$59 and so forth.

Maybe a similar situation?
This is my thought. I came across this Youtube video a while back with the real and fake Seamasters side by side. Fakes are getting damn good....

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
And....here's another one, kimnmc.com: Omega Seamaster: $109.90 USD

What are these sites up to?
Bruce Williams just did a video on this site. These are fake Omegas and they linked in his review of a real Seamaster which he is trying to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: txredleg
1 - 11 of 11 Posts