The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who observe the Day. I am very Thankful, It has been a Hell of a Year and it's not over...Happy Thanksgiving :)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Wow! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DAHASCO

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
A happy and blessed Thanksgiving to all and thanks for another wonderful year here at SCWF.

You all are a special bunch of folks!

·
Special Member
1,349 Posts
I'm especially thankful this year for so many blessings...also really great to be a part of this special group of people.

Best, as always,

Mike

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
A wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I have so much to be thankful for beginning with a healthy and wonderful new Grandson, named Collin, born on the 7th of this month that I am heading out to visit in Seattle tomorrow and I am so thankful for the old and new friends here on the SCWF that I appreciate so much. I wish you all a wonderful and safe Holiday season !

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
A wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I have so much to be thankful for beginning with a healthy and wonderful new Grandson, named Collin, born on the 7th of this month that I am heading out to visit in Seattle tomorrow and I am so thankful for the old and new friends here on the SCWF that I appreciate so much. I wish you all a wonderful and safe Holiday season !
Congratulations and dress warm - clear and cold out here by the water! Be safe.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Thanks so much Michael ! We have heard that there was supposed to be some snow in the lower valley areas of South Seattle so we will be ready. It has been snowing on and off for weeks now here in Montana so we take the cold weather in stride. You stay warm as well, Lk. Stevens can be chilly too, brrrr !

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
All the very best Gents.

Have a great one👍👍👍👍👍

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
For those who observe the Day. I am very Thankful, It has been a Hell of a Year and it's not over...Happy Thanksgiving :)

David I need an invite and a BIB😜👏👏👏👍
That looks Amazing.

We need a thanksgiving here in the UK 🇬🇧
Any excuse for another Turkey Dinner is Fine by me😂

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I missed this earlier, but happy post- Thanksgiving! My brother in law made some terrific ham and turkey sliders. Peace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts