The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SCWF has been a big part of my watch enthusiast life over the past few months so I wanted to share some happy news. Just finished negotiating on my first full time job out of college! Start out in LA first week of March and I couldn’t be more excited

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
well done my friend and congratulation! all the best to you on the West Coast ....

Reactions: IAmTheClayman

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congratulations!

As you kick off your career with this first full-time job, I would suggest that you consider investing time (if you have not done so) on Stephen R. Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". I believe that such habits (practices/disciplines) would greatly help you in building a solid foundation for your career...best of luck to you on this journey!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great stuff Ian, what line of work will you be in ?

Game development, physical and digital. I’ll be working for a company called Exploding Kittens, they make a bunch of games with a great sense of humor (if it wasn’t obvious from the company name lol)

·
Registered
287 Posts
My Daughter gave me the Exploding Kittens game for Christmas.
A very good game to play in the pub after a few beers.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Many congratulations! I’m familiar with the company, enjoy your new adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: IAmTheClayman

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Congratulations! Work hard, play less, and you'll be a big success!

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy!!

·
Registered
3,622 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Aloha

I just read all these posting and if I may add this to your success into the future .....If you don't
have to get married just wait for a while to do that. Build you employment time for a while and
get it situated firmly.
After a while that you feel that you are situated and progressing in you field then you might
consider it.
If you get caught up ( married ), and then some thing fails then you will struggle to get up
there all over again.
I have nothing against being Married but if from the start and in a rush then you might have
early problems and get hung up.

But I congratulate you on having a good start into your future Sir.
You heard this great advice in one of the Members Voicing To you.... Save , Save , Save ,
..... that is your success greatest advice given and ......
" You Need Too Really Consider Those Words Well Spoken ".

Note:
Well you might say....
" Hey what does that guy think he is talking about ". Well I just completed ....51 years of
marriage to the same Women yesterday and man it was not a lot of fun " ...... like they say.
But I really focused on what I wanted to do as far as employment and succeeded in it but
as said, it is really some thing to work on ....get Focused On .....all through the beginning
years and continue on.

Members .... Seacreecher and Seikopsycho2 ... spoke some ...." very Powerful Words"...also.

Congrats and hope ... " Your Future Excels Greatly ".
Louis / LongBike

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congratulations! We love the Exploding Kittens game at our house. My favorite is tacocat.

Are you going to commemorate the occasion with a watch purchase?

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Congratulations on your new life and career. I wish you great success at all you choose to do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts