The Watch Site banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
what time zone are you in? Its barely the 3rd of July, not the 4th.
don't tell me you relied on your watch's date. It happens to me all the time.
;D

·
AqualandKing & Special Member
18,386 Posts
8) Peace and good will to all Wis,s across the pond.Enjoy Guys.Neilo UK.

·
Registered
547 Posts
8) Thanks Neil, and on behalf of all us Americans, we say muchas gracias for not putting up much of a fight in the 1770s! :))

·
Registered
232 Posts
They're shooting off firework shows tonight! And tomorrow night! And it seems as though Monday is some sort of "understood?" holiday now because the 4th being on Sunday?! Yippee :D

Thanks and Happy 4th to all

·
Registered
232 Posts
anzac1957 said:
Orient Star Rose Gold IP classic auto to celebrate..

Managed to find the Declaration of Independence in my cupboard at home too..

I think it could be the original too, what with my direct ancestor having been in Washington's Army..

Cheers
In your cupboard!! Is that what we yanks (or ******** if you are referring to "my kind" ;D ) call a pantry? Was it next to the perishable ingredients for your Maori hangi! O0

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
jbdan said:
In your cupboard!! Is that what we yanks (or ******** if you are referring to "my kind" ;D ) call a pantry? Was it next to the perishable ingredients for your Maori hangi! O0
Cupboard - wardrobe in bedroom.. Don't do hangi cooking.. Immigrated here from the US as a teenager.. Brought the Declaration of Independence with me.. Family heirloom..

·
Registered
232 Posts
anzac1957 said:
Cupboard - wardrobe in bedroom.. Don't do hangi cooking.. Immigrated here from the US as a teenager.. Brought the Declaration of Independence with me.. Family heirloom..
Ahh...well I would say so! Indeed something very special

1 - 13 of 13 Posts