The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Neilo and members! And Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate the festival.

My first post in 2020.

Bought a Dremel Tool kit and grind the SKX013 jubilee endlink over the weekend to fit my SLA033, now this watch is my playmate for the month. LOL

It may not be perfect or Zaratsu polish type but the imperfection of the grind is not visible to my old eyes.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Leong Sir Good Morning.
My Bad🙈and apologies for Putting My Daily WRUW Thread Up as I don’t check now only because I’ve been doing them daily for Months now at the same time every morning 3am UK time.
Looks like we have 2 now and By the way Good To See you my friend👍
Where have you been?
Loving the 6105 Reissue And not a Cheap Watch at all so Congrats👏👏👏⌚

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning Neilo Sir, what's your local time at 3am? If 3 am is your local time you stay up till 3am to post everyday for the past months? My salute to you Sir Neilo.

Been distracted by other interest, hence no posting. Joining marathons, cars etc .

And also the hobby of collecting Seikos is getting more expensive by days. The SLA033 is my last collection.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Good morning Neilo Sir, what's your local time at 3am? If 3 am is your local time you stay up till 3am to post everyday for the past months? My salute to you Sir Neilo.

Been distracted by other interest, hence no posting. Joining marathons, cars etc .

And also the hobby of collecting Seikos is getting more expensive by days. The SLA033 is my last collection.
Leong Sir Thank You And Taking My Meds at 3am Keep me awake so I’m always awake with Insomnia anyway🙈 look back you will see everyday for months I’ve done the WRUW thread at the same time👍 Just Habit now and I love doing them.
Cars and Marathons👍 I can Certainly see the car interest taking up your time but I have trouble getting up and down my stairs these days which to me is a Marathon😂 Nice To see you back and again my bad for not checking your thread
First🙏🙏🙏

·
Registered
798 Posts
If the plain version of the new arnie is called an arsol, is the Padi version a Parasol,,,,(groan). Enjoy the day everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts