The Watch Site banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

I was talking to an old school friend today (via Skype,) and knowing my interest in watches, she asked me if I knew anything about this watch.

The numbers on the back are:

6bb/5238290 and 1622/74

Now from what I have researched myself it's No. 1622 of a 3700 production run, from 1974. They were supplied to the RAF. It hacks.

As she and her husband have both just lost their jobs, they are looking to sell it (probably on e-bay, I have no personal/financial interest, other than I have been promised a biiiiigg KISS !:grin:).

So, any more info would be gratefully received as I (foolishly ?) offered to write the description if I could find out a bit more about it. It's all original, except for the strap, and is apparently keeping good time.

TIA
Dani

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 7S26b.

Have been there and added a little extra information. Also had an e-mail from a guy in Oz who was a great help.

I may buy it from my friend, once she's remembered to :)rolleyes:, she a definite non WIS) check it's accuracy and power reserve. She was going to practically give it away as she thought it was only worth £20-£30 !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts