The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon.
Please tell me whether these watches be fake? Confuses small diameter of 33 mm ... It seems this series, more should be?

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm sorry, one photo off topic uploaded: (

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Good afternoon.
Please tell me whether these watches be fake? Confuses small diameter of 33 mm ... It seems this series, more should be?
No problem Sir, we would strive to try to understand as best
as we can because many have some difficulty in many languages.
It is understand-able, you are doing quite good with English.

I am LongBike From Honolulu, Hawaii in the Pacific ocean.

Glad to meet you Sir. My wife is part Russian and my Mother in
Law had a accent also. We have many Russian friends here also
and in our church.
Someone will answer to you posting very soon.

Welcome to the SCWF Forum, and glad to have you.
Aloha , >>(Greetings) ........ from Hawaii.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi, and :welcome: from sunny Devon (UK), not a Hamilton expert, but the size is right for that period of time, we now think 40mm is small :eek:hmy: have a look at some early Rolex's they are about the same size, nice fish by the way :) .........Bob.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hi and welcome. After doing a little research on the internet 33mm is a correct size for that model of watch :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your warm welcome.
When I purchased them, then started looking for information on the Internet. But, unfortunately, did not find out anything useful. For those years, the diameter of 36-38 mm. Quartz - yes, there were 33 mm, and I have mechanical. However, I could be wrong ... Maybe people in the know will clarify.
PS Fishing is my passion and hobby :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Yes, I made a mistake by uploading photos and apologized ...)
Actually it's a joke saying 'some thing is a bit fishy' :) helldiver was being funny about the photo of the lovely fish but not being nasty towards you :)

You might do well asking about the Hamilton on this forum: http://forums.watchuseek.com

Watchuseek.com as a general forum which cares for owners of more brands than this forum. You might well find there are some serious Hamilton watch collectors on there that will be able to give you better answers than you are getting on this forum. Just a idea but worth a try? It's free to join just like this forum :)

Good luck!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2ClockBloke
Thank you very much. I am no expert in horology, just the inquisitive :) I have a few hours and I wanted to learn more about them and perhaps to supplement their collection. At the expense of the photos I understood, but may be incorrectly expressed his thoughts on the English :).
Regards to all present.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Brilliant I am glad you worked out the Hamilton and caught a nice fish too! Now to brighten up your mood here is a couple of photos of one of my prize catches ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2ClockBloke
Wanted to insert two links, one to the forum that you advised me yesterday. They disappeared ... I guess this forum does not let ... In general - they are authentic, just were issued a small series.
Thank you.
Sincerely.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts