The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling this rare grand seiko watch you would be pleased to own at a decent pric
This is a high-intensity titanium model equipped Hi-Beat 36000 caliber 9S85 that is resistant to disturbances and provides high accuracy when wearing the watch.
High-intensity titanium, which is about 30% lighter and more resistant to scratches and corrosion than stainless steel, has been adopted for the case and bracelet, creating a light and pleasant wearing feeling.
The slender, long hour maker and a neat dial design that harmonizes with it create a light, clean facial expression, linked with lightweight material bright titanium.

watch comes complete with full box and papers.

its currently priced over $5k plus but I'm selling this 2020 model for $3700 as a distress sale.
I accept bank wire, transferwise, zelle or cashapp.

References available on other platforms, reach my Instagram @buywatchesjay

email: [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

·
Special Member
15,268 Posts
Funny - you list your Instagram account as: Instagram @buywatchesjay

Yet I see this same watch listed on a foreign website referencing another instagram account: Instargram: horology_movement

So which are you? You indicate you are a U.S. member but the other person selling this watch shows Thailand location.

WARNING: All of this member's watches for sale are showing up on other websites - exact pictures - referencing other sellers. From what I've found, over in Thailand.

·
Administrator
33,745 Posts
Remember all buyers do your due diligence !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: mwadner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts