The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Special Member
7,480 Posts
Wow thanks for sharing.

When you get right down to it, I'll bet they rarely sell more than 500 pieces a year of the non limited edition.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Instead of new dial colors and hand combos on the "Limited Edition" models I think Seiko needs to go back to their Y2K limited edition KS, Tuna, and 300M strategy unless they want to turn into Gevril and a HSN "limited edition" brand.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
The 3180/43999/44gs/62gs limited edition re-releases, the special hi-beat GMTs, the 50th anniversary chrono, the enamel SARWs, etc...

Seiko makes a huge variety of LE's, and IMO they pretty much dominate their successful modern releases.
I wish a lot more of them were regular releases.

+ this SBGC013 is HOT!!! Want one. A lot.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can just google Clemiko and Arizona Fine Time, they have some nice live pics, my AD got a stern email and then gave me a panicked call, so out of respect for everyone took it down.

S

·
Registered
416 Posts
ok, so a grey seller asked you to take it down,not the mods here?

·
Special Member
5,242 Posts
The 3180/43999/44gs/62gs limited edition re-releases, the special hi-beat GMTs, the 50th anniversary chrono, the enamel SARWs, etc...

Seiko makes a huge variety of LE's, and IMO they pretty much dominate their successful modern releases.
I wish a lot more of them were regular releases.

+ this SBGC013 is HOT!!! Want one. A lot.
It's a fine watch and like most everything about it, but it just looks disproportionate with the big pushers/crown. For me (me), at that price range is tough to choose over other choices such as a PO chrono or zenith. Of course, if I was filthy rich and with less mouths to feed I would have em all.
Btw, my kids eat a lot.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
It's a fine watch and like most everything about it, but it just looks disproportionate with the big pushers/crown. For me (me), at that price range is tough to choose over other choices such as a PO chrono or zenith. Of course, if I was filthy rich and with less mouths to feed I would have em all.
Btw, my kids eat a lot.
You're lucky to just be feeding your kids - wait until you have to pay their rent and vet bills /smh.

Agree the pushers are big, but for me that helps keep it closer to the 'timing instrument' space and further from the 'arm candy' space.
Also, if you're a diehard Cal fan, the Blue&Gold activates a whole lot of 'happy place' neurons.

·
Special Member
5,242 Posts
I see what you mean something that's appreciated by you just as well but under the radar, especially around all those spoiled Californians at that stadium.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts