The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won this on eBay last night. pretty nice watch though not perfect. some chipping of the black paint on the bracelet but overall a pretty nice example of a 7A38-7000

·
Special Member
27,990 Posts
Nice Grab...

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
beautiful watch

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I the 7A series are really growing on me lately. Unfortunately most are worth a pretty good buck and very few models were made in large numbers so you have to grab them when you see them.

Michael

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good catch! All I need is for my spring bars to come in and I'll officially join the club.

Edit: I got my spring bars installed and am wearing the watch right now:) 12:21am on 2/26:)

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
well great...it looks amazing

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good catch! All I need is for my spring bars to come in and I'll officially join the club.

Edit: I got my spring bars installed and am wearing the watch right now:) 12:21am on 2/26:)

Welcome to the club! Be careful they are very addicting. So many beautiful designs were made and they don't typically sell cheap!

Mine arrived safe and sound today. I'm wearing right now though there is a problem with the chronograph minute counter dial that was pointed out in the listing I'll sort it out later.

Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts