The Watch Site banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well whent down this morning to check on my project down in the basement, i was restoring a bicycle for the wife and had some watch cases i was giving a clean up for some mods. To my horror the bike was gone and the 6309-7040 and 729b cases (most important) i was working on where gone to + some tools :eek: i so p.... now not so much the bike and cases but all the work i put in to it is now gone with the wind :'(

i worked on that bike for 3 weeks and the 6309 cases for 1 week now and had all parts ready to pop into the case, man this sucks BIG time...

Now i have 2 perfect movement with everything to put into well NOTHING and no bike for the wife :-[ who steals 2 empty watch cases

Thanks for reading i just had to get it out

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Not good Bas####ds

what goes around will come around for them.

Cheers
Mark.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well, hopefully the cops in your town are like the cops in my town and they're busy as hell right now trying to solve this crime. Hold on a minute, I got confused - I'm remembering an episode of "Columbo", that's what it is. The cops in my town are busy playing checkers and ordering carry out. Hope you have better luck - and better cops - where you live.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Sorry to hear that, it is truly awful when something like that happens.

Hope they find them and your stuff.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys but i think my stuff is over the hill, there has been a wave of theese brakeins here but i don't think the cops here are up to the job of finding theese thugs.. Better get busy and try to source some new 6309-7040 and 729b cases and as for the bike i think i can get that coverd by insurance :eek: but man im down about the 2 watches i had set my mind on getting finished this weekend :'( ohh well just have to watch the trade forum for some casses :) oh forgot have to work to fund them first :D

·
35,545 Posts
"who steals 2 empty watch cases"

Maybe a larcenous WIS? (and the bike for the getaway?). Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
TakesALickin said:
Well, hopefully the cops in your town are like the cops in my town and they're busy as hell right now trying to solve this crime. Hold on a minute, I got confused - I'm remembering an episode of "Columbo", that's what it is. The cops in my town are busy playing checkers and ordering carry out. Hope you have better luck - and better cops - where you live.
:D :D :D :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.