1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have more watches than i can wear often enough to keep em wound

it's gotten to be a real problem

yes... i have winders.... but not enough

i have seen the 2, 3 or 4 watch winders but that does not really addrress the scope of the problem

here is a nice 50 watch winder, its on sale too LOL

http://www.timescapeusa.com/products/underwood-50-module-armour-plated-safe-leather-un856?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=962311869&gclid=Cj0KEQiA9eamBRDqvIz_qPbVteABEiQAnIBTEAbSyWmSYiYGM-7xTfOBHHwCU9lFa5QC5VTh0oJ8lmcaAtma8P8HAQ

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this might be a bit more practical, priced at just $67,000 US

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is a guy on youtube that used an electric drill to wind his watches, didn't end well, but funny

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
wow...a electric drill...well that would have to be funny for sure

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi folks first time posting here. I have a limited edition black field master automatic 189/400. A "shield screw" IE Tuna Can protector is lost where do I buy one? It's a hex head, btw. Also, when I bought it from Japan and received it in the States it needed repair. seiko USA fixed it but it still runs a bit fast. I hear this is normal for automatics?

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
well hello Field Master...great to have you with us...well i would post a WTB in the Trading Post ...someone here makes the screws and should be able to help with that...well if Seiko here fixed it and it is still not right....what do you mean it runs fast?...i need more info to give a accurate answer...God Bless John...if you need anything all you have to do is ask...i would suggest also putting this question in the proper place too...put the question in the Watchmaking and Tinkering section that way people see it..

·
Special Member
4,772 Posts
It doesn't take that much time or effort to set a mechanical/automatic watch. I prefer to do that than to cause unnecessary wear on the movements. If I'm wearing something just for that day, I usually just set the time and not bother with the other features such day/date.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts