The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a email so I was picked up to just go out to the beach and have a outing for a little while.
As you all know I have a lot of street girl very good friends I spend some time with .
They put together a little something and we had fun on the beach. A little through the enjoyment,
one girl stood up and said, " OK, POP's come here and stand by me ". So I did and
then they all stood up , yelling and cheering. I did not know what was
going on so I did the same, and told them Thanks for bringing me out to have fun with them.

NOW : They give me this plain brown box and say that is for you, for who you are and what we
have appreciated from you.
Inside the box was these diving watch and Dive computer and they looked real nice too.
The Petrel Dive Computer had a tag of .......... $986.00
I was standing and flopped to the sand and just sat there. Problem I had some tears in my eyes,
I had too have them, but small ones.

They gifted me these and said ...........
" For who you are and what you do for us and other people, and we just love you so very much".

I had no words to say except ........... " I love you all very much too ".
Man what a surprise.
I always knew they were very good girls even if what they do is not for them as Women.
:c029:, I was to totally over-come by absolute silence and just sat there, well I had some eye drizzle, a little.
Yeh, They set me up again ... .

Attachments

·
Researcher
5,031 Posts
You lucky dog!, what a great surprise and gesture from your friends :)

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well now have to learn how to use them

What a surprise to get for a old man. They are about .........,
( 20 of them now ) but I have to treat them good also and respect
them. I just love them so very much and try to help them be better
women. They are my diving partners as well and that is why I
have to keep track of them too.
My wife she just laughs and tells them ..........
" You girls take good care of him and he loves all of you ".
She does not dive .............. " But is a Shopping one ".
Well now the old .... SKX 173 has maybe to retire and just be used on
land.
Man so many gadgets to use now. But I like living my life like this too.

·
Special Member
6,536 Posts
You should be proud of them of course and be proud of yourself too for whatever great guidance you are providing that led them to make this awesome life gesture.

Keep doing what is working. You are changing lives for the better and reaping the sweet rewards of deep gratitude.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You should be proud of them of course and be proud of yourself too for whatever great guidance you are providing that led them to make this awesome life gesture.

Keep doing what is working. You are changing lives for the better and reaping the sweet rewards of deep gratitude.

Congratulations.
Thank you Sir. That is what I do because many still need a mind change to a lot of things, I have tried and
have seen it to prove that it can be done.
I have always expressed to them and I do tell them straight, fowardly that they need be loved in a very different way.
Many have caught on to it and have changed and going on to be just the beautiful Women they are.
So far about (50) of them are doing better, and even married and have some kids too now.
They even go to Church with me and many just love them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow!

You get goodness coming your way cos you handed them out generously. I appreciate your encouraging presence here in the forum lots mate!

Good on ya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts