The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, does anyone know of a good site that does price tracking for vintage and/or modern Seiko & Citizen watches? Now that the bug has really hit me I'm trying to be smart about adding pieces to my collection without breaking the bank, and I'm struggling to find a website that provides good info about what specific reference numbers have gone for in the past.

Thanks!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ebay is your answer. Search the reference and then check the sold items. Thats usually the best indicator. And also the Trading section here.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay is your answer. Search the reference and then check the sold items. Thats usually the best indicator. And also the Trading section here.

I didn’t even know eBay had that functionality. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome. Also if you want to keep track of past and present sales from various forums, check out the app Watchpatrol.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I didn’t even know eBay had that functionality. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, it's a handy tool for those of us addicted. Just look for the box beside 'completed auctions' and click it when you have done a search.

I like to order the listings from low to high; that way I can quickly see the bottom and the top of the range. :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts