The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are so many NH35 movements on eBay and selling for $37 a piece. Are they seiko original or genuine part? How can you tell by photo it is genuine?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
As far as I'm aware the nh 35 date only 36 day/date is made by Seiko for outsourcing to put into no Seiko movements it's Identical to the 4r35/36 respectively I fitted one into my snk805 as a replacement. For the 7s26 with 10 mins on the timegrapher it's running sweet at about 1 min a week, not bad for a automatic that cost £23 delivered!

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I'm aware the nh 35 date only 36 day/date is made by Seiko for outsourcing to put into no Seiko movements it's Identical to the 4r35/36 respectively I fitted one into my snk805 as a replacement. For the 7s26 with 10 mins on the timegrapher it's running sweet at about 1 min a week, not bad for a automatic that cost £23 delivered!

Ok. Should I get it NH35/36 on eBay ?
I just want to get the complete balance/cock/ bridge/wheel assembly from this movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi the choice is yours but the movement I swapped over as a hole worked a treat, like I say it it's a 4R36

·
Registered
160 Posts
Some of the Seiko Mod websites have movements available for a comparable price ($44 at Lucius Atelier, for example) - if you're concerned about authenticity you could always buy from one of them.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Look, these are all real.

NH35 = 4R35
NH36 = 4R36 outfitted with the 3 oclock day wheel and c-clip, something you don't get with a new 4R36 spare movement from Seiko parts department. 4R36s ship naked no day wheel or intermediate driving wheel and often no c clip. Bonus!

Aside ftom the rotor stamping that shows the model number they are the same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts