The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my Seiko caseback tool totally non marking and actually works not like so many the chap DavidH also sells them for Omega speedmasters etc etc.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're brilliant I've got a 600$ case opener but this is much easier and less worry!

DavidH is the man you need.

Regs

Bry

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
bry1975 said:
DavidH is the man you need.

Is that his eBay user name, or do we shine a special light on a cloud (a la "Batman)? :)

EDIT: A Google search for DavidH caseback opener yields...wait for it...your post! Who is this mysterious Mr. H?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
8) Interesting Bry.

Will these work on all Seiko's, and same for the Omega tool too. All models? I always thought some particular models were different keys or spacing for case openers. Please correct me if i'm wrong here, I just didn't really pay attention to this detail.

I like the idea of not scratching backs, I've done that few times. :(

Thanks for sharing this tool. ;)
Dave.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi there,

Nope one tool is designed for Seiko SKX casebacks other side is for the Seiko 5 casebacks and another tool for Omega they're brill tools as ZERO risk of marking. I've got a $600 caseback tool but find this tool great.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I have one that's a similar idea, made of aluminum and this particular one is for Accutron 214 and 218 cases. Works great and doesn't tend to scratch if used carefully due to the softness of the aluminum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts