The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
30,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i saw the post not long back with a Jason/chévere (Steadfast straps) minimalistic leather I really liked the look of them so after a few pms/emails with Jason choosing the one I wanted (he has too much choice :) ) payment sent and then the wait.

Well it arrived yesterdays (great to deal with and service) so I fitted it to my TST-700C and i'm really happy, I like the look and it is so comfortable, to be honest i hardly know its on my wrist.

Thanks Jason

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice strap! Is there a website for Steadfast? I checked online to no avail...

Or...simply PM with him?

·
Registered
708 Posts
It was my pleasure John, and I'm happy to see it looking right at home on the TST!

I can be reached via PM here, Etsy, or email at steadfaststraps AT gmail DOT com. A lot of the straps I make aren't shown on etsy yet, so you can see them on my Instagram.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I remember buying a Citizen Perpetual from you Tiger a few years ago. I wanted to move it off the uncomfortable (to my wrist) bracelet snd I asked if you had any suggestions for straps. That's when I learned you were a through-and-through bracelet guy, which of course I can respect.

So a few months ago you posted a chink in the armor regarding being all-bracelets, and now we see another post.

I applaud you for your new found openness to try the varieties available to us all as WIS's. Congrats !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts