The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gee! Just Got a Giez from JéJé!

And I like it. A nice GS-1100 with one extra rubber strap and... a nice black ion bracelet with all the gimmicks needed to install it.
Thanks Jérôme for the smooth transaction.
I had to work hard to put the bracelet on. The first thing was to unscrew 4 recalcitrant screws.
Jéjé was right, I had to use a dremel to take them off. The rest was easy...

And here are all the stuff needed to install the bracelet: covers (under and over the case), 4 screws and the bracelet.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Re: Gee! Just Got a Giez from JéJé!

Wow great job you did! You are the man for the situation.

And as Daffy would say...

http://www.stuporduck.com/sounds/DS279.wav
The look on bracelet is really futuristic. Low light and a little stainless . 8)

I'm glad she found a great home. And its so nice and easy to deal and trade with good people in the same neighborhood. I'll gladly do it again anytime for sure!

Wear it in good health JP!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thnks for the review. It is a cool watch indeed but like it was said in the review the alarm sound is a little weak. But overall it is a very nice everyday watch.

thianwong said:
Great model, Jean Pierre....I still see them here for sale......I once had the all black model G Shock ...GS1000? here is a good review of the model.....http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=354302

Very high tech for its time! 5 motors run the hands, the technology taken from the Oceanus expensive line ...
8)

·
Registered
534 Posts

aside from the weak alarm (if that is really important, try a Bellematic haha!) , I loved watching how the hands all adjusted to the second chosen time zone at only 2 pusher functions!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts

Looks good. I didn't know you could fit a Giez on a metal bracelet.

·
Registered
715 Posts

That's a sharp looking watch! Congrats.

There are some Giez models that come on a bracelet.
The machined clasp on this one looks very solid.

My favorite Giez is the GS-1100B - being all black, it looks totally bad ass.

I've always had a hankering for an analog G-Shock and I have a GW-2000 incoming.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts