The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WATCH IS SOLD

This is an extremely rare Tutima diver. Its very similar to a DI300: titanium case and bezel, 300M WR, ETA2836 movement, day/date at 3. However, it is a very rare variant - it is factory made with left hand crown, the word Commando in green at six, and ordinal numbers on the dial with minutes on the inner track. The day/date are white on black, and the sweep is red (looks orange in my pics). It is on a signed Tutima Bund leather strap with Tutima titanium buckle. The sapphire crystal is unmarked, the case and engraved bezel have a few light scuffs, and the strap has seen wear. It is light and very comfortable (roughly 43mm in diameter, 46mm lug to lug) pillow case. Its keeping about 8 secs a day vs NIST.

Tutima confirmed to me that its as made by the company, but offered no other info to me. Tutima has a history of making watches specifically for some military units; however, I think its unlikely to have been an issued watch but it definitely seems to be a military design from them. Did I mention its rare as hell?

$1075 shipped in USA. Open to Seiko diver trades.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts