The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having found less occasion to wear one of the best watches I've ever owned due to change in work/lifestyle I am relluctantly putting out feelers for a trade.
Spec of this watch - TST 28
7548 case converted by JB - all sealing surfaces good and with original Seiko gaskets etc. TST shroud of course. JBs big crown. Genuine Seiko 6105-8110 bezel ring. 1:1 Sapphire Crystal. Yobokies Insert. Movement, dial and hands are from an all original 7548 JDM quartz with Kanji day wheel (sourced from Mike Mounce).

I am offering a package of the TST head; both case backs - original 1982, and sterile engraved TST; 3 spare shroud screws; correct high quality hex driver; BC real rubber flat vent; 2 Borealis rubber ISO style (black/orange); and quality black NATO. Watch will come boxed.

Condition is very good however you must appreciate that build is from vintage Seiko parts which gives the real authentic style to this watch. The 7548 quartz movement is bomb proof.

I am asking a firm £350 net (shipping /fees at cost) A great price to get hold of a unique vintage Tuna Can.

Thanks... and pictures>>>

A couple of wrist shots>>>

Possible trades...

Really nice all original 6309-7040, and also like most other Seiko dive watches so... WHY?

Watch is in UK but will trade worldwide

Thanks and happy Easter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts