The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale or trade I have a Seiko SKX007 Bumblebee project. An original Seiko SKXA35 yellow dial was installed pn a Seiko SKX007, as well as original Seiko SNZH55 (FFF model) hands, it also has a PO bezel insert I believe from Dagaz.

The watch is in overall great condition, close to excellent in fact with minor superficial wear on the case. There are two small pinpoint marks around 10 on the crystal but they are really small and not visible at all during normal wear.

It will come with the original Seiko Z22 rubber strap that is almost new and the original fat bars.

It keeps good time however I did not compare with the atomic clock, I usually wear my watches for a few days at the time and I did not need to reset this the 2-3 times it was worn, and that is good time for me.

Lume is Seiko diver awesome, bright and long lasting.

For keeping things simple and economical I would like to sell this as it is without box and papers for $185 including priority shipping, insurance and paypal fees.

If you want the yellow chapter ring or the box and/or maybe a bracelet, contact me and we can talk about it and work something out.

Otherwise here are a couple of pics showing the watch:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts