The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again! Been contemplating this for weeks...but this has to be done. This is really a bitter reality that I must accept...this is the watch I have owned most multiples of. I had 3 of the previous versions for a long time and now this. This is the latest version with full brushed oyster bracelet, different handset and hacking/hand wind movement. I prefer these upgrades.

I have thin 6.5 inch wrists and am VERY active (train/run/bicycle once to twice per day at high intensity). I tend to do whatever actions I need to with the watch I have on. I just find myself automatically not wearing this watch at all as it’s just too heavy for such activities, it hurts and tires my wrist after a bit.

To me this is the most serious professional Automatic dive watch, that's how highly I think of it.

I just bought this watch from Japan a few months ago. I sized it & wore it carefully for a maximum of 6-8 times in the evenings. It is thus in LNIB condition. It is a 100% complete set with all boxes, papers, hang tags, rubber strap etc as when you buy new…

I will take as many photos as needed for a serious buyer.

I paid 950 Euros plus EU import taxes for it. I won’t take a big hit on this practically new watch. My price is 690 Euros via Paypal/bank wire. The watch will be shipped safely via registered EMS airmail from Malta (EU) so no import taxes/VAT for you. I have 100% perfect refs of my hundreds of watch transactions here and elsewhere over the years. Kindly e-mail me on [email protected] (remove NOSPAM) rather than pm.

As for trades (cash either way) I will consider:

- Seiko SBDC007
- Casio MR-G Titanium

Feel free to try me with other 40-42mm Titanium dive watches. Watch needs to be complete and MINT-LNIB condition. Thanks for looking :).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts