The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Picked this up in a lot, it is a very beautiful watch in person 9/10 condition. Fresh battery about 1 month ago.

Gray dial with trident 12 o'clock, gold tone fluted bezel, gold hands and raised indices, day/date with rectangular cyclops. I will give the 2-tone bracelet a good go in the ultrasonic before shipping. Small scuffs on crystal but in very good shape. I considered keeping but it's just not my style (& it's not a Seiko). Keeping good vintage time, service history is unknown. Has not been tested for water resistance.

I don't know much about Lucien Piccard watches - but they started in 1923, I believe went out of business in 2010 and have resurrected their brand.

This specific watch has the following labels:

FRONT: Lucien Piccard ELECTRONIQUE Certified Laser Beam Sonictron Swiss Made

BACK: Lucien Piccard 188583 Deep Water Pressure Tested Sonictron Switzerland Stainless Steel

Full disclosure: I had to have the entire back removed to replace the battery - my watch guy was unable to remove the hatch. Beautiful presidential Lucien Piccard signed bracelet has no end links and I am including unbranded 20mm diver strap as shown.

Payment will be via PayPal Friends and Family – continental U.S. residents, shipping is included in my price. Others, including international buyers will pay actual shipping costs once I have your address. Please PM me with any questions (if you respond here I will PM you back). Happy to meet up in S. California.

Looking to trade for anything Seiko, don't be shy. $150 Trade Value.

Thanks for looking, don't hesitate to ask questions.

JR

·
Special Member
11,120 Posts
just don't stare at it with your other eye.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts