The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This watch is brand spanking new direct from Noah Fuller's Ten Watch co., the Tsunami. It is a BIG watch, 44mm across but wears like a Pammy. It is styled after the iconic Seiko 6309 pillow case but completely updated and custom made. It features a 300M water proof 316 steel case with drilled lugs, a domed sapphire crystal, unidirectional 120click bezel, screw down crown at 4 o'clock, dark black matte dial with date at 3 o'clock, great lume throughout, red second hand, OEM monster handset, and the great Seiko 6R15 movement. All parts are brand new and hand assenmbled by Noah. It is hacking and handwinding, keeping excellent time. It comes with both a custom SEL steel bracelet (22mm no taper!) and a new black soft rubber strap. It also comes in a ten watch custom aluminum case. This watch is very solid - it does not feel like a 6309, but more like a 300MM on the wrist. It is a beauty with great fit and finish, and I am selling only because its just too big for me. Asking just what Noah charges, without the 6 week wait, with the extras, and shipping direct from the US - $750 for everything. Other divers considered in trade! Pics on request, or email me at bigfry53 at aol.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts