The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD FSOT 7c43 Full size case ...SOLD H601 5400 Dress

1...SOLD SKX 173 Seiko 7s26-0028..i just got this on trade from Long Bike who bought it brand new and never used it..all the paperwork and box is included...i have included a brand new Seiko 22mm Jubilee band too..44G1Jz that i got from another scwf member...it was brand new in package with all the links..i am looking to sell or trade..SOLD email me with any offers...

2...SOLD Seiko 7c43 Full size case with Pulsar/Seiko 7548 movement and 7c43 hands...i got this about a year ago and had big plans with it...sadly illness changed all of that and it really needs some love and a new home..case is nice and should clean up well...it does have one some bumps and bruises...sealing surfaces look very nice and crown screws down...crystal is all scratched up but may polish up...i do have a few other crystals i can include too....45.00 shipped CONUS .... ...i am open to trading for parts to complete my Swedefreak TST tribute...i need a very nice unique 6309 based bezel...like a tuna style or something..or parts for my 6105 8000 i am finishing too...email me if you are interested...

3...SOLD H601 5400..well i got this lot over a period of time...the main watch is complete and works and functions well...it will need a battery as i do not have good one..the parts watch is missing the back..it has a very nice dial and hands...I was not able to get it running but i did not try very hard...i have also included all the h601 parts i have..extra boards..lcd displays..stems..tons of parts for the h601 lover..SOLD 35.00 or BO shipped Conus

4...GONE TO GOOD HOME 1967 Seiko 8306-8090 CR-220 Sea Lion Diashock parts watch..30 Jewel movement..it will run but no history is known.....back cover shows lots of wear...dial was repainted black and finish has fallen off...great parts watch for someone..GONE 20.00 shipped Conus..this is not a working watch..really more of a parts watch...

well i accept paypal as long as you pay the fee...email me with any questions...i am very easy to deal with...thanks in advance and God Bless John

Attachments

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Three watches gone...thank you SCWF...bump please...let's get this last one a good home too...

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump please...

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump please...price drop....i am open to trades...just pm me...very easy to work with

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
pending sale fell thru...7C43 is back for sale...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
7C43 back for sale...previous buyer backed out..so if you are interested let me know...God Bless John....bump please

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally SOLD thank you SCWF....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts