The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 1985 original dialled Seiko 6309-7040 £200 shipped to UK

SOLD. Having just aquired a lovely 6309-7049 from my birth month and year in a trade I'm letting a couple of my other birth-year watches go.

This is a January 1985 6309-7040 which I bought on these forums and came via two very well respected members. Service history unknown but the previous, previous owner had a timegrapher and the watch was measuring -2s/day when he sold it. Both the previous owner and I have only worn it a couple of times and to my less exacting eye the timekeeping is good!

Original dial, case and bezel but hands/insert are good quality flat/large pip replacements. It has been sensitively and very nicely refinished at some point, with none of the case-misshaping you see on puppy mill examples. Gaskets have been replaced.

Only asking what I paid for it - £200 with no fees to me. I will cover RMSD or first £7 of international postage but I will not ship anywhere unless I can send fully tracked and insured.

I'm mostly looking to sell but will trade for the right watch with any necessary cash adjustments. Interested in Citizen divers (excalibur perhaps), the right seiko diver, Vostok SEs and also on the hunt for a SARB017 Alpinist.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts