The Watch Site banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a vintage Seiko silverwave 17 jewels 6601-7991 in a 69799 case.
Movement serviced and dial has been redone. Automatic movement keeping good time. Inner bezel rotates. Watch is in the U.S. asking for SOLD! shipped USPS priority in CONUS with signature confirmations. Payment to [email protected] by paypal please.

Attachments

·
Administrator
33,740 Posts
It doesent help that anyone can view the trade forum, on TZUK you need lots of posts and time served before you can view it and reply to posts, it works well.

Scammers, this site seems a bit of a target recently….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
The guy replying to this old sales post only appears to have a 2 post history though John…?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
667 Posts
Various search engines will pop up links for this site when searching for a specific model, not just this site but other fora that use this same software. On another watch forum that does not use this software a disclaimer pops up whenever you open a thread more than 365 days old;
Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 365 days. information contained in it may no longer be current
But here and other sites with this software you actually have to read the post date tagged to post #1, I think most "buyers" at that point see just the model they are looking for at a price they have never seen before, cuz it is an ELEVEN YEAR OLD PRICE!! lol

·
Special Member
15,221 Posts
and it isn't likely that we'll ever hear a peep out of "saabg0d" again ...

On the bright side, the early Saabs from the 80s and 90s were sweet cars.

·
Special Member
667 Posts
and it isn't likely that we'll ever hear a peep out of "saabg0d" again ...

On the bright side, the early Saabs from the 80s and 90s were sweet cars.
I like the 80s for a lot of cars :) Died in the wool yota fan here, 81 Celica GT and my daily is a 98 t4r.

·
Special Member
15,221 Posts
I like the 80s for a lot of cars :) Died in the wool yota fan here, 81 Celica GT and my daily is a 98 t4r.
Sweet! There were some gems back then ...
back in the early 80s my brother had a Saab Turbo. as a 20 year old that was the coolest car I'd ever driven. Pretty fast too!

1982 "slob" Turbo

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Vehicle

·
Special Member
15,221 Posts
Nice. Those would be difficult cars to go out and purchase now ...

Reactions: vincentg
1 - 13 of 13 Posts