The Watch Site banner

FS: Vintage Seiko 6138-0010 JDM Proof Proof Speedtimer UFO Last Reduction $550

4K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  kvn 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Vintage Seiko 6138-0010 JDM Proof Proof Speedtimer UFO Last Reduction $525

Hate to part with this awesome watch, but need to use the money to help remodel the house. I bought this in December from I believe this board from ucsfgabe. All original "proof proof" JDM model with original 5SPORTS bracelet and Kanji date dial. Unpolished collector grade condition! Perfect working condition: Serviced last year. Chronograph runs and resets properly AND aligned, as it should. Crown sets time and date smoothly. Crystal has been replaced with model-specific NOS Seiko original from Japan! Comes with the 5sports bracelet, but was to small for my 7 1/2 wrists so I will also include a nice vintage brown nato and easttech fishbone bracelet (I shaved the end pieces to fit the watch. Its not perfect but it fits. Very awesome piece for any collector!

Price for the watch and three bracelets is $580, paid via paypal. Price includes shipping. CONUS perfered but might be willing to selling outside of US. I just hate dealing with customs, long shipping times, and the risk of it being lost in the mail. Please email me with any questions or concerns kvnskix@gmail.com thanks!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.