The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Monkey Steals Peach
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,
Well, I made an impulse purchase and now have to pay the piper. Offered up for sale is a an all-original vintage 1960's Darwil branded Super Squale 20 Atmos diver. It is in immaculate, top-shelf condition. The gloss black dial is perfect, and the lume has aged to a perfect patina'd latte color. Hands are superb with a nice lollipop second hand. Acrylic crystal is perfect, no cracks or crazing. Large crown is sign with the Von logo. The steel case is 38mm wide not including the crown, with 20mm lugs. Case is unpolished with factory finish and nice sharp edges and clear as day case back engraving. The movement is clean as a whistle and runs great keeping time. It was serviced by my watchmaker in May of this year. Quickset date works as it should. Bi-directional bezel turns smoothly with good amount of friction. Really stunning example of a very early Squale diver. Sold as head only, strap in pics is not included.

Price is reduced again to $895 shipped in the US, overseas will be extra. Refs-o-plenty if needed, PM me if interested.

Cheers,
'stoph

1 - 5 of 5 Posts