The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Monkey Steals Peach
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
For sale is my brilliant vintage 1960's Seiko Champion. I know the term 'rare' is bandied about quite often, but I think this one really is rare, especially in this unbelievable original minty fresh condition! The steel case is an oversized 37mm wide not including the original signed crown, by 43mm long lug tip to lug tip. The snap on case back has fantastic engraved script, and snaps on nice and tight. The case is unpolished, and shows most of it's original brushed/polish finish. Steel crown is signed 'S'. Acrylic crystal is perfect. The radial brushed finish silver dial is near mint, showing only a few specks here and there. The dial is completely original and untouched. The long dauphine steel hands are mint. The movement is spectacularly clean. It is marked 'Seikosha 19 jewels'. It currently winds, sets, and runs smoothly keeping time. No service history though. These older obscure Seiko's are hard enough to find at all, and they're usually in pretty
burnt condition. This one is museum grade, you will not be disappointed. Comes on a nearly-new black croco grain leather strap (19mm wide at lugs). Look at the pics and see for yourself. I'll probably regret selling this one, but I need the cash for the upcoming Comicon so........

Price is $345 shipped in the US. Overseas add $30 for EMS. Plenty of references. Email me if interested: thestophman (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Cheers,
'stoph

1 - 1 of 1 Posts