The Watch Site banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Monkey Steals Peach
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings,
Offered up for sale here is a beautiful vintage 1955 Omega Seamaster ref 2846 with a caliber 501 automatic movement. Steel case is in excellent condition, and does not appear to have been polished. The factory engraving on the caseback is perfectly legible, and the back snaps on nice and tight. 34mm case with beefy 18mm lugs. The original (NOT refinished) dial is a stunning two-tone gray with roman numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9, and slim arrows at the other numbers. Perfect, even and light patina make this a real show stopper. Signed "Swiss Made" below six o'clock. The dial really is incredible and looks very different depending on the light, check the pictures to see what I mean! 100% guaranteed original dial. Watch was serviced a few years ago by my watchmaker, a correct new OEM crown and stem installed. New OEM Omega crystal just installed, signed on the underside with the little Omega symbol. Watch currently winds, sets and runs great, keeping time. Gilt movement is clean as a whistle, and there is a new caseback gasket. I've worn it less than a dozen times since I had it serviced. Sold on black strap (w/gold buckle - it's all I had) in the pictures, BOR in a couple of pics not included.

Price is reduced to $625 OBRO shipped in the US, PP no fees to me. Overseas ok, but will be extra for shipping and at buyers risk. Ref's-o-plenty, PM me if interested.

Cheers,
'stoph

1 - 2 of 2 Posts