The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello SCWF! Looking for a quick sale to someone who will appreciate these parts. I just don't have the time for modding watches anymore due to my busy optempo :( .

For sale is a 6306 case, caseback, minute ring, minute ring spacer, crystal, crystal retaining ring, bezel with original insert, complete crown assembly, dial, dial spacer, movement spacer, brand new bezel/crystal/caseback/crown gaskets, and very good condition Seiko Z22 with fat springbars installed. Pretty much EVERYTHING you need to build to a 6306 except for the movement itself. I thought I saw a movement for sale somewhere on the boards...or you can just plop in a compatible movement, new mod dial, etc, etc... :D

The bad:
- Missing the clickball. Easy fix is to extract the rollerball from a medium point Bic ballpoint pen. This solution has been discussed on a couple threads. I can get you one for free, just ask.
- Insert has wabi.
- Caseback has scratches.
- Missing hands.
- Dial has seen better days.

The good:
- Case is perfect, is untouched, has not been even lightly polished, and has original lines.
- Caseback and case grooves are clean and corrosion/pitting free...see pics.
- Crown has 3-4 full turns.
- All parts are there...nothing "broken, bent, busted", etc...

Asking $150 shipped, paypal and CONUS please. Priority USPS, and I package well. Please email me at [email protected] for availability and I will reply with paypal info. Thanks. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope you had a great Easter weekend!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts