The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Special Member
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In like new condition, I'm the original owner. Limited and No longer in production, so here's your chance if you missed out. Plenty of information available for this watch with a simple search. A quick rundown:
*Movement: Unbranded seiko 6r15 that hacks and handwinds
*Crystal: domed sapphire with antireflective coating on underside
*Water resistance: 300 meters
*Crown: screwdown
*bracelet: stainless steel, exclusive tsunami oyster design with divers extension at clasp
This watch is very accurate, about +2-3 seconds a day. The crown is a joy to operate, feels better than some Swiss watches I've had that cost thousands. No scratches on case, sapphire crystal, or bezel insert; what you see in the first picture must be lint. There's a few swirls on the stainless steel clasp of bracelet as it was only worn a few times, it's been on the rubber mostly. The original dagaz ss bracelet is included. Black rubber strap pictured not included, but can include for $30 extra. Thanks for looking!
$600 shipped conus registered and insured. International $585 plus cost of shipping of your choice.

[IMG

Didn't realize I did not have the pip lined up correctly on these pictures, but does line up perfectly so here's one of the earlier pics.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts