The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Timex 70s Reissue $70 BNIB
FS Timex 1970s Reissue model. Timex had developed some street cred with models like this. When I got this in mail, I was blown away at the solidness and quality of contruction. Not the Timex of old (except that it "takes a licking, and keeps on ticking"). It has a distinctly 70s design and shape. Sharp, crisp matte black dial with crisp outer dial indices with red accents. Calfskin strap is also butta soft, but I've seen folks take on whole new look with a rallye racing perforated strap with red accents. And yes, it has Indiglo function by pressing crown. Indiglo is only pic that shows second hand moving since I have kept plastic spacer on to preserve battery. Still new on stand and in box. Never used. Bought for son and he opted for vintage piece of mine.

Check out the love fest reviews online.

This reissue model is out of production and difficult to find. There are only two vendors on the auction site still selling this sold out model - both are international sellers. One is from Italy for $113 and one is from Spain for $85. Get your in two days for $70 shipped. Confident you'll love this one - if not, ship it back for refund. Thanks for looking.

Price is $70 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.