1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS:Sold thanks. 6159-7010 600m "Tuna" automatic ($1700) With Better pictures

[img]
[img]

[img]
[img]

It's the one in the middle!

The condition is very good I set the time to GMT last night and have worn it all day (figured I would give it a run out as It has been stored for a while) and it is now +1 second...when I did wear this it usually ran to within 5 seconds a day easily.

The crystal is a genuine NOS one I fitted last year with a new crystal gasket, the crown gasket has just been lubed with the proper silicone gasket grease.
There is one very faint mark on the crystal at 6 o'clock you really have to look for it though.
The watch is fully complete and original the movement gasket is in place as is the crystal compression ring, the bezel turns with clicks and the original gasket is still fitted (though I have cleaned it and lubed it up)

The watch Hacks and winds as it should and the quick set date works correctly.
The hands and dial have a little tan colour to them but it is even and consistent and not like the dark Orange that you see on some of these.
I bought this one from Japan.
The shroud has 3 tiny marks at 12,3 and 6 o’clock on the edge of the shroud where the ceramic ends but they are really really small.
There are at least two service marks inside the case.

I have a genuine Seiko strap that this came with the watch and that has the genuine original buckle fitted to it.

Looking for $1700 for this one. No fees please and shipping is $16 anywhere.

[font=times new roman][email][email protected][/email][/font]

All the best Barry

Scubapro next !!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Grail Sale ...6159-7010 600m "Tuna" automatic ($1700) With Better pictures

I have loaded some proper pictures, finally ::)

Regards Barry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts