The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi colleagues. Currently I have 3 Seiko´s 7548 vintage quartz models (Normans). I decided to keep the birth year one and to sell the others. Offered here are:

1. Seiko 7548-700B pepsi, 150m JDM, Nov. 1983., in original condition, Kanji/English day wheel, original pepsi bezel insert, recently serviced - new gaskets, pressure tested. The 7548 movement is in great condition, running well and keeping good time. Normal wear signs but overall no dings or deep scratches. 60 click bidirectional bezel clicks firmly, buttery smooth crown action; seconds hand hits the markers spot on as it should. Dial and hands are in great condition. Comes with light blue nato (on photos) and a new quality black nato strap.

Price: 330€ (F&F or net to me) including registered shipping within EU/GB, elsewhere at cost. No trades please.

2. Seiko 7548-700C orange, S O L D !!!

Info: the 7548 brought a case design familiar today in the form of popular SKX007/9/11 or new 5KX. This SKX's grandfather is 99% the same shape and size as SKX so all the SKX bracelets, rubbers, etc. are interchangeable. The only major difference between models is the crown position which on 7548 is centered at 4 o'clock spot on whereas on SKX is a little off. IMO, crown position looks aesthetically nicer and eye pleasing on 7548 (for OCD's ones). When comparing to SKX, crown action is 2 steps above in quality and felling, so buttery smooth with plenty of security.

Movement is Seiko 7548 quartz cal., 5 jewels, can be serviced and adjusted (this is not a cheap quartz model; worth to mention that back in the 80's this watch was double the price of comparable 6309 turtle or close to a Seamaster price). Easilly servicable; simple battery change, gaskets and glass (code: 320W34) are easilly procurable. A bulletproof mechanism that will serve you a lifetime.

A vintage model with tons of heritage and popularity, also a great EDC watch that you can pull of in any occasion, works great with metal, nato or leather.

I am happy to answer all questions so feel free to ask for every info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts