The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been shopping for a while - for last month I have got 3 more watches, and a 300mm IS lens from Canon. So I need the money to cover the shortage of funds. Here is one watch I am offering here - Seiko SKX007J with straight vent rubber.

SKX007J with serial #200635, making it the production date in October 2002. Obviously this is a 7S26A movement.
I got it from a trade less than a year ago. It runs great and I have been swimming with it without any problems. I don't how to describe this modern classical Seiko diver than jsut say that it is a SKX007J.

Condition-wise, there is no visible scratch on the crystal. Insert has a dot at around 20 minute mark. It is very very small and you will see it when you look for it. Dial, hands, and chapter ring are all perfect. Case and caseback have no visible scratches but some swirls, except the under side of the lugs have some scratcehs obviously due to strap change. Straight vent rubber has some whitening area. I am not sure what caused this, but it is still very comfortable to wear.

Here are the pictures I took earlier today.

I am asking $150 paypaled and shipped within CONUS via USPS Priority mail, packed securely in a box fully wrapped with bubbles. International destinations please add $20 for Priority mail. Insurance is extra if you desire so.

Please email me at {vlin0909 at gmail dot com} for any questions, and paypal account (not the same as this gmail account).

Thanks for looking,

Vincent Lin
ps. I also posted another KS 5246 for sale. If you want to take both, please eamil me for combined deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts