The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

• Up for sale is a Seiko SBBN007 aka Tuna Can in excellent condition. The particular piece has been modded with a sapphire crystal and a genuine Seiko black bezel insert. I think this is the best combination for this watch. It has superb lume, and is a very comfortable to wear. The great thing about this watch is that it’s designed for straight end lugs making it so versatile in terms of strap/bracelet selections. This one is rapidly becoming harder and harder to find, so here's your chance to snag one at a great price.

In terms of condition, this one looks great. Only the slightest of marks on the shroud. Sapphire crystal and bezel is gouge, ding and knick free.
    Will come with the Prospex yellow box with papers and includes the free battery change card. Watch’s serial makes it an 05 watch, but the watch was purchased in 06. Comes with original Seiko rubber strap. As a bonus, I will include a like new Watchadoo bracelet that I think was made for this watch. Bonus #2 I will also be throwing in 2 batteries in case it needs to be changed. for free!
    Asking for $700 via Paypal shipped, CONUS. International at buyer's sole cost and risk. Insurance extra.
    No trades on this one thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts