The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since returning to the watch boards about eight months ago I've been in sort of a binge-buying mode. I like white-dialed divers and picked this beauty up, and then bought the white Stargate and did the black bezel swap on it. With another watch coming in I need to make some room. (I still have the SNZH57 -- these things are real bargains.)

The watch has about three days wear on it; the bracelet zero days as I've had it on a shark mesh since the get-go (you can still see the plastic on the bracelet). You are going to pick up some blemishes from any wear or bracelet swaps, so I won't call it perfect even if I'm not seeing any issues with my naked eye. I will say that on the wrist it appears indistinguishable from new. I'll call it 95%.

You likely know the watch so I won't belabor the specs. What you may not know is that the secondary language (besides English) for the day wheel appears to be Arabic.

$120. Paypal only; free ship CONUS. I will consider international shipping at actual shipping cost and at sales price for valuation. No box, no papers. Returns accepted within 7 days if not as described; buyer to pay return shipping and no refund until watch is received. Just message me.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more shot then it is off to the auction site.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump…

1 - 3 of 3 Posts