The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I am selling my Seiko SKX031. This watch measures 39mm across, uses 22mm lugs, and is about 12mm thick. This is a nice mid-sized alternative to the Invictas of the world ;) This watch is in great cosmetic shape with one caveat - my friend and I have replaced the crystal, and I can't vouch for the water resistance anymore (although I've washed it a few times without any harm). The crystal is new and in perfect shape. The case is nice as well - no dings, just some light normal wear. The bracelet shows some normal wear and swirls. It's sized for my wrist - 7.5 inches with no extra links. There are four micro-adjustment holes to make it bigger, though. The clasp has some wear and light scratches. The bezel insert shows some light scratches, but I can include a new pepsi bezel if you desire to switch it out. The 7s26 movement has been working well and keeps good time. Has a nice screw-down crown with at least two turns. Here are some pics:

I am pricing this watch at $110, shipped in the CONUS. I accept and prefer paypal.

My short disclaimer - you are buying this watch as-is, with no warranties expressed or implied. This is a nice used watch that will serve you well.

If you have any questions, please ask - I may be willing to trade for an Eco-Zilla, with a little cash from me...

Thanks - Adam

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts