The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This SHC-043 is Seiko Ref. 7N36-6A49 s/n 657344 and has the dark blue iridescent dial. It is a 200M diver with the quartz movement, Seiko Sapphlex crystal, screw down crown at 20 and screw down caseback. The case size is 40mm. The original steel scalloped bezel has been replaced with the Pepsi bezel from a Kinetic Sport Diver SKJ003. This was a popular mod when these bezels were still available but, they are no longer.

The strap is the blue Oris style attached with the large Seiko spring bars. The blue strap complements the blue dial very well. The unsigned clasp has been replaced with a Seiko push button clasp with 4 micro adjustment holes. It is sized for a max 8 inch wrist currently and can be further cut down to fit any smaller size.

Condition is excellent with only a few small scratches on the case sides and back. The Sapphlex crystal is perfect. Accuracy is amazingly good at better than 3 seconds a month or thereabouts. I can't recall when I replaced the battery on this one but my watchmaker only charges about $10.00 for battery replacements.

Price is $175.00 shipped in the US (plus paypal if you use it). Just the mods alone cost me $100+ several years ago. If you want international shipping please contact me for a quote. I have lots of watch references if you need them. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko SHC-043 200M Quartz Diver - Blue dial & Pepsi Bezel - Custom Mod $175

Watch is Sold.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts