The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Seiko Prospex Kinetic Tuna GMT, SUN019, LNIB, extra strap/charger, NOW $425

For sale is a Seiko Prospex Kinetic Tuna GMT, SUN019, with stainless bracelet and an extra deluxe unused Seiko rubber strap. I am also including a used Braun induction charger (from a Braun electric toothbrush) which does an excellent job of charging Seiko kinetic watches by induction (see this post for more information: http://seikoparts.wordpress.com/2014/11/06/charging-the-seiko-prospex-gmt-kinetic-tuna-air-diver-200m-aka-sun019/). I bought this one week ago, and I love the functions and look, but it is simply way too large and heavy for me. I wore it literally for one day. Condition is immaculate, like new. Extra links are included, as is the box and papers. This watch lists for $695, and the extra strap lists for around $40. My price, including the watch, bracelet, extra strap and Braun charger, is NOW $425, which includes insured shipping within CONUS. I will ship outside the U.S., but in that case the buyer pays all shipping costs and assumes all risk of customs charges, taxes, and risk of loss. Please PM or email me to discuss shipping options if you are outside the U.S. I choose who I sell to. No trades, please. Paypal only. If you have any questions, please PM or email me at [email protected]. Here are the detailed specs:

Caliber 5M85 Kinetic GMT