The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale or trade I have a Seiko SNZH53 project. Originally the blue dialed FFF it has been upgraded with domed sapphire crystal, No radiation dial, hands. To cap it off I installed an original Seiko military seconds hands that is red tipped and I think it works great with the rest of the parts. The dial has no date for a more vintage look, I was going to install the vintage bezel insert from Dagaz with the red triangle but that won't be ready for a few weeks. In the meantime it has the original blue bezel.

The watch comes with the original bracelet and as you can see in the pics it is in excellent condition with only a few hairline swirls. I wore the watch for a couple of days to test it and kept great time although I did not keep track to the second. Everything works as it should and the bezel turns smoothly as well. It has the clear case back showing the movement.

At 41mm it is greatly sized for most wrists, 22mm lugs mean that lots of options exist for straps, even though I really like the bracelet and its quality.

Lume is C3 and is just about the same as Seiko's best, bright and long lasting.

Christmas is coming and I want to do some more projects or just get a little cash for gifts etc. Since I have an excess of watches I would like to recycle a couple. This is a quality project that is priced at only $250 including fees and shipping in the US. Open to offers and trades, I could use some Seiko divers on trade (SKX007, SKX009, SKX171 for example) but I am open to many other things.

Here are a few pics to show the looks and condition of this:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts