1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Seiko Kinetic 5M43-0B70 Grey Ghost SBBW049 / SBBW053 Titan - 200 Euros

SOLD Thanks SCWF for the free space.
Hi fellow SCWF members,

I offer you a Grey Ghost on a Seiko rubber strap. It's a late 5M43, that no longer has "AGS" on the dial. Instead it's "Kinetic". With a new capacitor, it lacks nothing compared to the SBCZ005 (5M63-0B40) regarding the power reserve.

It's called Grey Ghost, as it is made from Titan besteht, has a grey dial and is very light.

Diameter ca. 40 mm without crown. Good condition, but I would not call it "as new". Lightly worn.

Please view the images in full resolution on imgur and form your own opinion. Images are taken in the evening with flash, there are a few scratches on the bezel. Case is almost scratch-free, but right in the middle on the Hardlex there is a scratch that you won't notice during daily wear, as it is squarely above the hands pinion. Last pic shows that scratch.

Runs very well and keeps time. New capacitor in the first quarter of 2015 (last owner) and good power reserve. Can't say if it's 3 or 6 month. But it's enough to let her lie a good time before she has to be charged by wearing...

Comes on a Z20 band from Seiko. Also comes with a Prospex Box, no papers. Original bracelet NOT included.

I'd like 220 Euros for this watch. Located in Germany, I'll post the watch worldwide at your expense, but I'd prefer an European/UK sale.
Payment via PayPal (at no charge to me, please) or bank transfer inside the EU.

Pics (Original resolution in the imgur album: Kinetic Grey Ghost 5M43-0B70 - Album on Imgur)

This should show the scratch on the glass a bit better:

I shopped the image to make it more visible.

Private sale, no returns or refund.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts