The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

FS:Seiko Diver's Automatic 200M-Yellow Face-Rubber Strap - $160 or Best Reasonable Offer !!!

For Sale is SEIKO DIVERS AUTOMATIC, Yellow face with a Rubber Strap. Stainless steel case. Black extra long pressure vented urethane strap. Yellow dial. Curved hardlex crystal. Day and date display at 3 o'clock position. Screw-down crown and caseback. Unidirectional rotating bezel. Self-winding movement. Water resistant at 200 meters (660 feet). Alternate Model Numbers: SKXA35, SKXA35P1, SKXA35P-1. Seiko Diver Steel Yellow Mens Watch SKXA35. The watch is in mint condition, no nicks or swirlies on the stainless and the crystal is mint. This is from my collection. I am just thinning out the watch box for incoming pieces. I do have the boxes . Item is located in Bergen County. Payment in PayPal (verified accounts only & fees applies), Check (item will ship after payment clears) or Money Order accepted. Actual Shipping cost is additional. Please give the information on where the item is going to be shipped to determine actual shipping costs. Pictures will be provided upon request.

Here are the specifications from SEIKO:
• 21 jewel automatic, self-winding mechanical movement winds from the motion of your wrist - no batteries to change.
• Pressure vented synthetic rubber strap is flexible and comfortable.
• Convenient day and date display can be set to display day in English or Spanish
• Unidirectional rotating elapsed time bezel allows you to time dives or other events.
• 200 Meter water resistant (suitable for diving).
• Screw down locking crown to ensure water resistance.
• LumiBrite hands, markers and bezel for night-time visibility.
• Solid stainless steel case
• Hardlex crystal is scratch resistant

Note: No Warranties or Guarantees are implied or express. All Purchases are final.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts