The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 6 week old Seiko Ananta Automatic Chronograph model SRQ005. The watch was purchased brand new from local authorized Seiko Ananta AD.

This Ananta features the Seiko caliber 8R28A automatic chronograph movement with the following specs:

34 jewels
294 separate components, hand assembled at Seiko's Morioka watch studio in Japan.
28,800 vibrations per hour
12 hour chronograph
column Wheel
Vertical Clutch
One piece, 3-point hammer for instant hands reset
Over 45 hours power reserve (Thanks to its Spron 510 mainspring material)
Hack and hand wind features
Date quick set
Accuracy specs: +25/-15 secs per day (Accuracy in real life of this movement is more in the +2/+3 secs per day range which is excellent)

Watch features:

Stainless steel case with silver hard coating
See- through case back with sapphire crystal
Diameter: 46.0mm/thickness 15.0mm
Black crocodile band with stainless steel three-fold clasp with push button release
Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Water resist rated to 100m or 10 bar

Watch comes with original packaging, presentation box, papers (Setting instructions, stamped 3 year Seiko USA warranty card fully transferable) band tag and case back plastic protective film still attached.

The watch is TZ 98% condition rating. Its only disclosed flaw is a rather small nick on the black tachymeter bezel (By the "70" number hopefully you can see it on the photos below) on the 10 o'clock side of the case. You can see some "silver" metal underneath. The watch was delivered with this small defect from the AD and unfortunately I did not see it until a few weeks after the fact (Long past the return/exchange window). Other than this disclosed defect, the watch is otherwise in mint condition. The case itself, crystal, rest of the bezel, band and clasp are all impeccable and free of defects.

The watch has only been worn by me two times only in the 6 weeks since I got it. The watch has been completely babied and always stored in its box.

The watch is in perfect working condition. The 3 year Seiko warranty is fully transferable to a second owner at no additional charge.

The watch serial number is: 940200

Some photos of this stunning piece below:

[/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img]http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/minidriver_2009/DSC_0382.jpg

[/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]
[font=arial][img][/font]

[font=arial][b]My loss is your gain: Final price reduction to $1,700.00!!!!!! Price is FIRM and NON-NEGOTIABLE.
[/b]
[b]Accepted methods of payment:

USPS money order

Or

Paypal (Buyer agrees to pay for the added fees resulting from the transaction)
[/b]
Price includes fully insured USPS overnight express shipping to your door CONUS only

[/font]
[font=arial]I
[/font]

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Ananta Automatic Chronograph SRQ005 - Reduced!! $1,975 Shipped!!!

Bump! This beauty is priced for a very quick sale. You won't find this watch at this price anywhere! (New or used) Don't miss out on a very fine piece.

The original MSRP Sticker price of this watch is $3,200.00

Street price bought directly from AD = $2,400.00

This 6 week old still BNIB Seiko Ananta Chronograph SRQ005 is yours for $1,700.00 :-\ Inclusive of USPS (Fully insured) overnight shipping to your door CONUS only.

Act now on a magnificent, hand assembled, made in Japan Seiko Automatic Chronograph with vertical clutch, column wheel, 3 point once piece hammer and hi-beat movement with full 3 year Seiko warranty transferable at no additional cost to you.

This is the deal of a lifetime. Don't pass up on it!!! :)

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Ananta Automatic Chronograph SRQ005 - Reduced!! $1,850 Shipped!!!

Bump!

This video will give you a good glimpse about the high level of detail and workmanship that goes into every Seiko Ananta timepiece:

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Ananta Automatic Chronograph SRQ005 - Reduced!! $1,700 Shipped!!!

Bump!!

OK, guys. Need a better response here...... $1,700 buys you a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Seiko Ananta Chronograph, a masterpiece of Seiko finest watch making.

Let me repeat myself..... $1,700 will buy you this gorgeous watch shipped to your door step CONUS, overnight express. International shipping add USD $60.

Note: For international shipping I will be using United States Postal Service, Express Mail International (EMI) shipping service, 3 to 5 business days to your door.

It doesn't get any cheaper than this. You will never find a brand new high end Seiko mechanical chronograph watch at this price anywhere on the entire planet earth.

Price is absolutely FIRM and FINAL. Non-negotiable and no trades.

I am dead serious. This watch needs to go to a new loving home in the next 24 hours.

You snooze, you lose!

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Watch must be sold within the next 24 hours or else will be going to EBay :-\

While on EBay it will be sold at a much higher price (A lot closer to actual AD street price), so don't miss on this golden opportunity to get a BNIB Seiko Ananta Automatic Chronograph at over 45% off from retail price!

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Watch has been sold!

Thanks for watching!!!! 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts