The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Seiko 8123-6109 Salesman Sample Sports 100 Diver $100.00 USD

This is a salesman's sample case. The is no movement in the watch. The case is approximately 40mm in width with crown and the crown is screw down. The crown does have a stem which looks to be full length. Nice bidirectional clicks on bezel and there are scratches on the coke bezel and case but overall very nice finish. Deepest scratch is at the 53 marker on the bezel and scratches are very hard to pick up with my camera. Hands and dial are sharp! Nice finish on the case but does have a couple of nicks and scratches. This would make a nice project for someone. Ask questions if interested. Buyer pays PayPal fees.

$ 100 dollars USD. PayPal only; CONUS only

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Can you open the back and take pictures of the inside? Sometimes these samples have display dials and hands are taped on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic included.

Dial has dial feet and looks to be full length stem and crown already set up. The hands look to be staked onto a metal tube (what looks to mimic cannon pinion then taped to back of dial). I hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
FS: Seiko 8123-6109 Salesman Sample Sports 100 Diver $100.00 USD

This is a salesman's sample case. The is no movement in the watch. The case is approximately 40mm in width with crown and the crown is screw down. The crown does have a stem which looks to be full length. Nice bidirectional clicks on bezel and there are scratches on the coke bezel and case but overall very nice finish. Deepest scratch is at the 53 marker on the bezel and scratches are very hard to pick up with my camera. Hands and dial are sharp! Nice finish on the case but does have a couple of nicks and scratches. This would make a nice project for someone. Ask questions if interested. Buyer pays PayPal fees.

$ 100 dollars USD. PayPal only; CONUS only

View attachment 451805

View attachment 451806

Hi is this sold?

Regards
Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts