The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Seiko 7548-700F (dark blue dial with pepsi bezel and SQ dial) from April 1985.

The case is in great condition, and has its original machined finish on top and polished sides and back. It is mated to a Seiko Jubilee that has never been sized or worn, and is in as new condition. The end links were made for this 7548, and as can be seen in the pictures, is perfect.

The dial is clean and original, and the lume matches the original hands. There is no wabi or mung on the dial/hands/lume/etc. The crystal is original, clean, and has the frosted edges. The crown has 3 turns to it, and has a smooth action. The day wheel is in German and English, and works properly, as does the date wheel. As you can see in the pictures, the original bezel insert has a few light marks. Nothing that detracts from the physical beauty of this vintage, original piece. The caseback gasket has been changed recently, because I thought I was going to keep it. An extra caseback gasket will be included with the sale, for when you change the battery in the future. No issues with this one. It is ready to wear, and keeps perfect quartz time.

Asking $185 (SOLD!) shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation, paypal funds, and CONUS address. International buyers just add $5. Please contact me at [email protected] for availability and paypal account information.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts