The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
7548/6309 hybrid, relumed, serviced, $245

ll,
For sale is a7548/6309 Pepsi hybrid. Relume by Jonathan Koch (Swedefreak) with super-thick Superluminova C3 that looks great and really vintage. It is my understanding that Jonathan has recently passed. This is a quality example of his work...

Movement was serviced and regulated. new gaskets, pressure tested and new NOS crown. keeping excellent time...

Somebody did a very nice job of refinishing the case and it has very clean lines. Watch has a clean 6105 crystal and an SXK009 bezel insert that was big-dot modified and relumed by Jonathan. I also has a very good condition, un-refinished 6309 bezel, so the nubs on the bezel are sharp.

Small issues in the spirit of full disclosure... Lug holes on the 6:00 side are a little worn (still hold a sprinngbar just fine), the bezel clicks nicely, but there is a little play in the bezel. It's small, but it was included in the description when I purchased the watch so I want to mention it. And the date sits a little high in the window. You can see it in the photo.

PayPal is fine, no fees. sold shipped CONUS. Thanks,Jay

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts