The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS.Seiko 6309 Yellow Soxa Mod,Beadblasted with Sapphire Domed Crystal.£250..>>

Im sure you appreciate im not one for selling any of my Watches,Im a Buyer not a Seller!!
Well not this time.Up for Grabs and at a lot less than it owes me is my 6309 Yellow Soxa Mod,This was undertaken at my Request By Twickersdude at the time with the works done to the watch,New Bezel Insert,New Domed Sapphire Crystal,Gaskets replaced and then the watch was Fully Serviced by Michael,He then Tastefully Beadblasted the whole watch to give me a Sterilised Backcase with only the Suwa wave left in Chrome on the backcase.Its a Stunning Watch that
just has not been worn since i got it and has maybe hit my wrist 4 times and is literally in the condition as the day i got it back from Michael.Keeps Great Time after Michael also Regulated it and has great Power Reserve.
Im selling the watch Head only as the Watchadoo is going on my Tuna although i will supply a Seiko Z22 if required to go with the watch.
PM Me if interested.Thanks Guys.Neilo.
Postage to UK or International at Cost and will be Registered to Sign for.£6 uk/$18 International
Paypal Please i will absorb the fees.
More Pics on request.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts